How to kill harmful bacteria and viruses such as Coronavirus properly on all external hard surfaces: Coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) virus is very fragile, the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat.

That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy. (that is why it is necessary to rub so much for 20 seconds or more while using water above 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees F) , to make a lot of foam). 

While washing your hands, work surfaces or tools using soapy water, you’re transferring bacteria from where they could cause a problem.

Keep in mind you are not killing the bacteria. To kill bacteria, you need to wash surfaces at temperatures higher than 70°c – too hot for hands without the risk of severe burn.Virus is not a living organism so then it cannot be killed. But we can speed the process of which it decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on type of material  it lies, the temperature and humidity. Dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster  Virus is very inert and will survive for 3 hours, while attached to a porous surface.

  • 4 hours in copper (copper has antiseptic properties); wood (wood removes all the moisture and does not let it peel off and then, it disintegrates)
  • 24 hours on cardboard
  • 42 hours on metal
  • 72 hours on plastic

There is a wide range of products available for cleaning and disinfection. Detergents clean surfaces and remove grease, they do not kill bacteria. Disinfectants kill bacteria and should only be used on an already visibly clean surface. They will not work very efficiently if covered in grease or dirt (follow specified contact times). A good food-grade sanitiser can be used to both clean and disinfect.  

Our company is using a chemical that is from the family Quaternary ammoniums. “Quats” has been used  in healthcare to clean and sanitise surfaces of all harmful bacteria.It is also used for numerous other cleanliness critical environments, including children’s play parks and for sanitising artificial sports surfaces.

Shining UV LIGHT over any object that may contain it breaks down the virus protein. UV is perfect to use for disinfecting a mask for re-use. Be careful, UV also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin, eventually causing wrinkles and skin cancer. 

Some interesting Factors:

  • The Virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
  • Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
  • LISTERINE WORKS! It is 65% alcohol.
  • The more confined the space, the more concentration of the Virus is possible—the more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
  • Wash your hands before and after touching food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, mobile phone, watches, computers, desks, TV,  when using the bathroom.
  • You have to humidify dry hands after so much washing them because the molecules can hide in the skin cracks. The thicker the moisturiser, the better.
  • Keep your NAILS SHORT so that the Virus does not hide there.
  • DO NOT mix RUBBING alcohol + bleach – it converts to chloroform and hydrochloric acid. These compounds can cause damage to the nervous system and lungs, kidneys, liver, eyes and skin.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help. Stay Safe.